Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: The Queen of the Hill Fastpitch Classic

  1. #1
    Inactive Member fatherof4's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 11th, 2009
    Posts
    184
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post The Queen of the Hill Fastpitch Classic

    The Queens of the Diamond Fastpitch Classic will be held on June 19th-21st in St. Paul, VA. Divisions will include 12U, 14U and 16U. There will be a 4 game guarantee and a $125 entry fee. Prizes will be given to the top 3 teams in each division and medals will be given to the winners of each division. To enter or for more information email me or call Kevin at 276-762-0293.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member fatherof4's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 11th, 2009
    Posts
    184
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Queen of the Hill Fastpitch Classic

    Quote Originally Posted by fatherof4 View Post
    The Queens of the Diamond Fastpitch Classic will be held on June 19th-21st in St. Paul, VA. Divisions will include 12U, 14U and 16U. There will be a 4 game guarantee and a $125 entry fee. Prizes will be given to the top 3 teams in each division and medals will be given to the winners of each division. To enter or for more information email me or call Kevin at 276-762-0293.

    This turned out to be a great tournament. There were lots of good players there and several good teams. This was the final results:

    16U
    1st - Gate City
    2nd - Blue Flames

    The score in the final game was 1-0. Gate City was undefeated on the weekend going 4-0.

    14U
    1st - Honaker
    2nd - Blue Flames

    Honaker 14U went undefeated on the weekend going 5-0. They outscored their opponents 38-1.

    12U
    1st- Honaker
    2nd - Blue Flames

    Blue Flames beat Honaker in pool play, but Honaker can back to win in the finals.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member prblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2007
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile Re: The Queen of the Hill Fastpitch Classic

    The GC 16U certainly team and parents certainly enjoyed our weekend in St. Paul. I know you don't have your facilities the way you want them right now, but you were great hosts. I know the coach/umps that worked all three days without a break had to be worn out. Just shows how much you care about your girls. I was impressed with the way the Castlewood (Blue Flames) and St. Paul (Flame Throwers) teams played the game. Both teams battled hard whether they were winning or losing, I respect that. As for the championship game, it doesn't get closer than 1-0. Even better, I saw my daughter (the newly-converted slapper) smile a lot over the weekend. Thanks.
    Deus ex machina

  4. #4
    Inactive Member fatherof4's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 11th, 2009
    Posts
    184
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Queen of the Hill Fastpitch Classic

    Quote Originally Posted by prblue View Post
    The GC 16U certainly team and parents certainly enjoyed our weekend in St. Paul. I know you don't have your facilities the way you want them right now, but you were great hosts. I know the coach/umps that worked all three days without a break had to be worn out. Just shows how much you care about your girls. I was impressed with the way the Castlewood (Blue Flames) and St. Paul (Flame Throwers) teams played the game. Both teams battled hard whether they were winning or losing, I respect that. As for the championship game, it doesn't get closer than 1-0. Even better, I saw my daughter (the newly-converted slapper) smile a lot over the weekend. Thanks.

    I was really impressed by the GC team and especially the pitcher. She pitched well and the team played well all weekend. Hope to see you guys again. Our next tournaments July 17th-19th.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •